16 Mart 2011 Çarşamba

Leisure time activity

I like watching cartoons. Because it reminds me my childhood with my brother.These days why i don't know but i really miss him. When we were children we watched this cartoon called 'recess'. This cartoon' time was really early but this can not impress our desire. We woke up early and we watched it. But i could't watch nowadays because of all the things which i have to do such as homework :D. But if i watch i think that this make me relax and efface my all boredoms. Maybe i can do this activity when i return my home for holiday.

1 yorum:

  1. I have never seen this cartoon but I understand how a program can remind you of your youth. I too have similar programs and especially films remind me of when I was a child. I have mentioned in class before that for me Star Wars which was released in 1977 was the first film I saw in the cinema. I was five years old and I went to see it with my father for my birthday. What is funny is that I have never forgotten that day nor the film but my father has no memory of it at all. I realise as I get older that the concept of "nostalgia" or missing the days of the past come from memories that we formed in our childhood and not when we are older as I remember very little in detail about the past ten years but before that I look back on those times with nostalgia. Will you do the same when you go back home this weekend?

    YanıtlaSil